SB Tool has been in business
since 1966 as a captive tool and die shop for Applied Magnetics
In February of 2000, SB Tool was established as a prototype
and production contract machine shop.
SB Tool offers wire EDM, short and long-run CNC production,
prototype machining, and tool making.
SB Tool currently serves 20+ customers.
We are here to forge strong partnerships with our customers
and provide services beyond our customers' expectations, delivering
the highest level of machine shop services, on-time delivery, and
| Job Opening (AA/EOE)
- Qualified candidate will work in the Tool and Machine
shop on a new product that is presently ramping into production.
Tasks will include but are not limited to, running Manual
Mills, Lathes and Surface Grinders, ability to use measuring
tools and inspect own work, read blue prints and understand
true position call outs.
- Detailed Job Duties:
- Read off Blue prints and understand true position
- Work close with other Machinist in problem solving
- Overtime available
- Work Experience, Education, Physical Requirements:
- Able to run Manual Mills, Lathes and Surface Grinders
- Must be able to do close tolerance work
- Able to used measuring tools from shop and inspect owe
- CNC Mill background a plus
- Must have some; but not all; machinist tools and toolbox
Email, fax, or mail your cover letter,
resum,e and application.
Fax: 805-967-2677, email@example.com
Please use job code: 2013-MT-01-01